Monday, April 16, 2012

A Small-ish Setback

Hi, Sorry I haven't updated recently like I said I would. I have actually been serving on a jury and it looks like it will be going into tomorrow at the very least...

Over the weekend the food monster won, several times, even once when he wasn't even trying.. That bastard!!!

I managed to eat a WHOLE chipotle burrito... double meat, sour cream guacamole, cheese... I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT!!!(dont judge me) Then sadly I have been feeling tummy sick since then. And a whole bunch of crap...

Ugh. It was a setback, not gonna lie... But today I think I made up for it.


Date: April 16th, 2012

Meal Item Brand Item Name Your Servings Your Total Calories
breakfast Sabra Hummus With Roasted Pine Nuts 2 140
breakfast Joseph's Pita Bread 1.5 180
lunch Philadelphia Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese 1 90
lunch Kraft Mozzarella 0.25 20
lunch Pita 0.5 72.5
lunch Hillshire Farm Rotisserie Chicken 1 50
dinner Broccoli And Beef 1 150
dinner H-E-B White Meat Chicken And Vegetable Mini Egg Rolls 2 340
Total:
Calories
1042.5


Not too bad! almost met my goal of 1000 per day, and kept it fairly balanced. I think, at least...

No soda again today!!! Did use my strawberry watermelon MIO but not too shabby!




I was so surprised at how yummy the hummus was! Usually I think "I am eating skinny food, this is what normal girls do! You want to be normal, right? THEN SHUT UP AND EAT IT BITCH!!!" and I smile and pretend that I like it. So yummy with warm Pita bread... I am actually looking forward to more tomorrow!

Shit forgot my yougurt and granola, hold on...

okay that added 370, so I am st 1413 calories consumed today... well that fucked me over a bit...

It's okay, tomorrow is a new day and I am gonna kick some ass!!!

Have an awesome day!!!


Here is a funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment